DIVA Pads Nigeria
Job responsibilities include
• Involve in the Management of employees data using Microsoft application and other HR software.
• Be involve in company recruitment process.
• Good communicate skills (Verbal , written, presentation ) to all levels of the organization.
• Support for both general administrative and clerical
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Perform data entry as well as scannning of documents .
• High level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Filling of documents into employee files .
• Maintain contact lists.
• Involve in resolving any administrative crisis.
• Collaborate with managers ; including the internal and external agencies regarding matters on positions in the company.
• Process staff welfare issues (Birthdays, child delivery, wedding)
• Assists with staff for appraisals.
• Can handle other related duties as may be required.
• Candidate must posses a minimum of National diploma (ND) in business administration or other related decipline.
• Must have competed your 1 year mandatory NYSC.
• Must be people oriented and willing to learn.
• One year experience in HR will be an added advantage.
• Passion for HR/Admin as a career.
• Very good in the use of computer software application such as Excel , word and PowerPoint.
• Must be male or female between the ages of 20 – 24 years.
To apply, tap on the apply button below and send your CV to the email address. Good luck !