Lonadek Nigeria Limited, is recruiting for the position of Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer Job Title Description
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Undertaking relevant research
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- A B.Eng./BSc/HND in Engineering
- At least 9 years working experience in relevant industry.
- COREN Registered and a member of NSE
- . Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills.
- Management skill, computer skill, communication skill, scheduling, AutoCad
- Construction programming skills (Microsoft Project Management, Primavera)
- Surveying skills
- Costing skills
- Contract Management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint software
- Experience with STAAD.Pro, Orion, Tekla, Protastructures, and – Tedds software.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Advance Steel or any other similar software.